We are ISD, an innovative outsourcing provider that focuses on properly managed and professionally integrated remote software development. Multilayered in our expertise, we work on long-term and project-based partnerships.
And now, we are looking for a Delivery Manager that will be responsible for handling the full process, help establish company standards, as well as ensure effective and professional communication with key stakeholders and customers.
- Delivers software development services while taking care of all project phases;
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive set of tools and procedures to handle PM at high standards;
- Facilitates visibility and accountability for resource use, communication, timelines, and cross-team participation as appropriate using project management workflows and tools;
- Effectively communicates with the customer(s) within the frame of the contracts;
- Causes the removal of impediments to the Agile Team’s progress;
- Creates premises for extension or new projects with the customers;
- Shares PM knowledge with rest of the team;
- Communicates with executives and the board to keep the project aligned with their goals;
- Ensures a high-level of quality of the product/services delivered;
- Performs resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements;
- Ensures that the team maintains a high level of competence and operational excellence;
- Analyzes customer orders, sets delivery priorities and makes schedule adjustments to meet delivery goals in a timely manner;
- Develops scope and budget for delivery projects.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Good grasp of PM frameworks;
- Proven experience with various project management methodologies (e.g., Agile/Scrum);
- Proven leadership skills;
- Cost and risk management skills;
- Excellent communication, negotiation & conflict management skills;
- To have confidence in important decisions;
- Friendly and approachable;
- Previous engineering experience or IT background would be an advantage.
What will you get:
- Stay healthy and happy! Private health insurance allows you to use private clinics services.
- Fit body, fit mind! As we encourage a healthy lifestyle, you can benefit from sports compensation in the following way: by getting a gym membership, by purchasing an online sports subscription or buying sports equipment.
- Work smart, enjoy your time! We support work-life balance, that’s why we encourage flexibility in your schedule.
- Learn. Develop. Succeed. Education budget that is granted for investments in your development and can be used for the following: Certifications, Courses, Trainings and Conferences.
- Geek out! A part of the education budget can be spent on gadgets, that stay yours.
- A chapter a day keeps coding errors away! Suggest books! A book caught your interest and you want to read it? ISD will buy it for you.
- Never stop learning, never stop growing! 5 pm Club at ISD is a trigger for new projects development and for self-guided improvement that is oriented in two directions: forming and developing an idea and knowledge sharing by public speaking.
Contact us now at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We really want to hear from YOU.
Str: Bulgară 33/1