Ready to join a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences?
We are ISD, an innovative outsourcing provider that focuses on properly managed and professionally integrated remote software development.
This year, the ISD team is committed to making a successful international expansion and we need a Chief Marketing Officer who will apply knowledge and skills to help us reach the wildest growth dreams.
It is an opportunity not to be missed for an experienced professional who loves crafting and executing strategies, contributing to the sales pipeline, and serving a voice of the brand for the target audience.
- Establishing a marketing strategy that fits the company’s niche of customers;
- Conducting IT market research in various targeted geographies;
- Guiding and leading the team in business & marketing strategy development;
- Launching and managing digital marketing campaigns (PPC campaigns, email marketing, etc.);
- Taking forward the Account-Based Marketing;
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels using content creation, content curation, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis;
- Supporting the Employer Branding team and aligning its activities with the Marketing plan;
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Impressive experience in developing B2B digital marketing, previous experience in a leadership role;
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written), a strong sense of quality and a creative mindset;
- Strong understanding of brand positioning;
- Experience in using digital tools to reach strategic goals (i.e. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads manager);
- Experience in lead generation and leads funnels in B2B;
- Knowledge of tracking KPIs and marketing spending;
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools will be an advantage;
- Working knowledge of website analytics and website conversion metrics will be a great advantage;
- A self-starter that can multi-task, prioritize and works well on deadline;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Highly organized, with keen attention to detail.
Advantages of working at ISD:
- Working in a highly professional team on various ambitious goals;
- Possibility to participate in the strategy crafting and bring your own vision that will matter;
- Empowering company culture;
- Favorable environment for your personal and professional growth;
- Healthy workplace with a focus on the work-life balance;
- Personal budget for trainings and career development;
- Great health care;
- Lunch compensation;
- Sport compensation;
- Relaxation areas and snacks.
Contact us now at: email@example.com
Str: Bulgară 33/1