Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and testing firm with focus on finance industry. The quality assurance department is looking to recruit Quality Assurance engineers to work on an outsourcing project.
The job will require working in a distributed international environment. Working closely with both local and remote teams, you will have to learn existing large proprietary (customer) framework, comply with guidelines, and communicate in English with other teams on a daily basis.
Allied Testing is looking to hire an experienced web engineer to work in a distributed development team. A successful candidate will work on maintaining and developing infrastructure for applications and services.
The following knowledge and skills are required:
• Experience with Windows Server OS and network technologies
• Good knowledge of web services like IIS, Apache, nginx
• Good knowledge of SQL/MS SQL/MySQL
• Good spoken and written English
• Pro-active approach to the tasks
The following is considered an advantage:
• Experience with .NET and Angular frameworks
• Experience with batch/PowerShell script language for automation of daily tasks
• Experience with Linux OS
• Experience with SharePoint Server
• Experience with CI/CD systems
• Development experience with plugins/theming for WordPress
- Interesting and technically challenging projects for our EU based clients
- Competitive salary package
- Integration in a dynamic and friendly working environment
- Nice office and convenient location
- Official employment and social package
- We provide a set of training courses during trial period.
- Financial and career opportunities.