Enabld is an international company with over 7 years of experience in software development, customization, infrastructure management, and systems integration for businesses in the telecom industry.
As a global tech-enabler, we are helping service providers solve technology challenges via functional solutions rather than having to build everything in-house.
We have extensive expertise in the Telecom industry, with founders and seasoned experts coming from leading international telecom operators. Our main offices are in Brussels, Los Angeles, Chisinau.
Our company provides services in 15 countries around the world (Bangladesh, USA, Colombia, Cyprus, Hong Kong, Malta, Estonia, Belgium, UK, France, Netherlands, Ghana, Cameroon, Seychelles, Singapore).
Our mission is to ensure powering of future business communications today by using the most advanced technologies.
About Your Role:
For our Moldavian office, we are looking for a Telecom Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
Telecom Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems, and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients and will provide clear verbal or written instructions and technical manuals.
About Your Experience and Skills:
- 1 Year of experience as a Telecom Engineer, VoIP Engineer Supporting call and screen recording systems experience, required
- SMSG and VoIP platform Administration
- Quality monitoring including call and screen recording
- Virtual Machines (VM) Administration
- Telephony technologies including SMPP, SS7, SIP, PRI, HTTP, and/or DIAMETER
- Network topology and LAN/WAN design
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skill
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
What You Will do:
- Provide support to internal and external clients by handling trouble ticket requests for support including moves, adds, changes, repairs, and inquiries
- Troubleshooting by analyzing SIP and SS7 Signaling Messages.
- Receiving, resolving, and answering trouble tickets initiated by interconnect partners
- Perform alarm diagnosis and troubleshooting, investigate the cause of malfunction and take the necessary actions to fix it within minimum time
- Configuration of Omnichannel Communication Platform, teams, services, and skills
- Management system and client reporting
- Lifecycle management and upgrade support
- Configuration of SMS, chat, email, and voice interaction processing scenarios.
- Internal/External UAT
- Perform system optimization and update the SMS and voice response system
- Install and test telecommunication components
- Update system documentation and troubleshooting materials outlining system processes and configuration standards
- Act as a customer liaison for Communication Platform leadership discussing improvements, efficiencies, and business enablement strategies leveraging the Communication Platform suite of products
- Assist in the creation of long-term and short-term plans adding capabilities, enhancing systems, and providing improved telecommunications for all sites
- Participate in project teams centered around telephony improvements and outage remediation efforts
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with periodical review
- Opportunity to work for a global-growing telco solutions provider
- Smart, cool, and dedicated team
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture
- Flexible working hours (you can choose the time you want to start and end the working day: 8:00-17:00, 9:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00)
- Working from home, office or hybrid
- Professional trainings and certifications in line with the company’s policy
- Referral bonus
- Fitness/sport bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- Anniversary’s and corporate holiday’s gifts
- Additional vacation days
- Game room, barbeque zone, team events and company parties
- Moldova's office is in the most eco-friendly place in Chisinau
Join us now! Send your CV to email@example.com
str. Studentilor 1/7, mun. Chisinau
Str: str. Studentilor 1/7, mun. Chisinau