R Systems is looking for a talented Telecom Solution Architect to join our team of innovators and help improve the client’s system architecture.
As a Telecom Solution Architect, you will be responsible for delivering projects on a Service Development Platform for a renowned European telecom operator, implementing new services and ensuring the operations run smoothly. You will be part of a dynamic team of talented developers and get the opportunity to improve your thought leadership and technical architecture skills by taking part in enticing projects.
If you are confident in your technical decisions and understanding of the full cycle of the development process, now is the time to join our team.
- Analysing customer requirements and the existing system architecture
- Participating in system integration and development projects
- Supporting the existing team in maintaining complex platforms for telco operators, solving difficult and complex technical issues, and performing issues/traces analysis
- Preparing technical specifications and project documentation
- Mentoring and training junior team members
- Communicating with the customer’s technical team
- Building and maintaining customer technical relationships
- Several years of experience in the Telco industry (core network)
- Experience in software development using Java
- Knowledge of containerization using Docker
- Deep understanding of telecommunication signalling protocols (SIP, Diameter, SS7, SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge of databases
- Solid customer-facing skills
- The ability to learn quickly, utilize new concepts, and find creative solutions to problems
- Good written and spoken communication skills, including a solid English level
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and great analytical and organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Python and JMeter
Str: Chisinau, Moldova