Enabld is an international company with over 7 years of experience in software development, customization, infrastructure management, and systems integration for businesses in the telecom industry.
As a global tech-enabler, we are helping service providers solve technology challenges via functional solutions rather than having to build everything in-house.
We have extensive expertise in the Telecom industry, with founders and seasoned experts coming from leading international telecom operators. Our main offices are in Brussels, Los Angeles, Chisinau.
Our company provides services around the world. We ensure powering of future business communications today by using the most advanced technologies.
For our Moldavian office we are looking for a Telecom Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
About Your Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis in telecommunication industry (CPaaS, SMS G business)
- Preferable will be a good knowledge of telecommunications services, technologies, and protocols (SS7, SMPP, SIP, VoIP, HTTP, RCS, WebRTC, DID, PBX, VAS, MNP, HLR)
- Strong problem-solving and management skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Technical writing
- Experience in project management
- Working knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and basic computer science
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Data visualization and data analysis experience
- Experience with project management tools
- Experience in generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced written and verbal English
What You Will do:
- Assisting with evaluating the business case for the proposed change
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Eliciting requirements
- Performing requirements analysis
- Defining Risk Factors
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Supporting the UAT process
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Effectively communicating to cross-functional team members and management.
- Work as a bridge between business stakeholders and technology architects
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures
- Managing competing resources and priorities
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of project
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with periodical review
- Opportunity to work for a global-growing telco solutions provider
- Smart, cool, and dedicated team
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture
- Flexible working hours (you can choose the time you want to start and end the working day: 8:00-17:00, 9:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00).
- Working from home, office or hybrid
- Professional trainings and certifications in line with the company’s policy
- Referral bonus
- Fitness/sport bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- Loyalty and corporate holiday’s gifts
- Additional vacation days
- Game room, barbeque zone, team events and company parties
- Moldova's office is in the most eco-friendly place in Chisinau
Join us now! Send your CV to email@example.com
str. Studentilor 1/7, mun. Chisinau
Str: str. Studentilor 1/7, mun. Chisinau