We are looking for our next Recruiter to bring energy and positivity. You will handle end-to-end recruitment projects for our delivery center. If you have a keen interest in being a business partner to your hiring managers, creating an amazing candidate experience and brand awareness, for sure you are the one we are looking for. Responsibilities:
- Design and implement overall sourcing strategy;
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.;
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.;
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates;
- Assess applicants’ relevant technical skills, soft skills, work experience;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during and after the selection process;
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure talent acquisitions KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved;
- Working with company systems to ensure data accuracy and preparing ad-hoc reports.
- Promoting new ideas and solutions to source candidates, improve our employer branding and overall team results.
- Proven recruitment experience, 2 years+ working experience;
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business administration or related field;
- Solid experience in utilizing the internet, databases, applicant tracking systems, search engines and social media to source active and passive candidates;
- Advanced English language skills, 2nd language will be considered an advantage.
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.