Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2200+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
What You'll Do
As a Senior Systems Administrator, you would be responsible for architecting & engineering solutions for Linux and Unix servers. You may also be asked participate in installation and configuration of one or more of the following: Windows servers, Network systems, and telecommunication systems. You respond to escalated systems alerts, investigate and recover hardware\software failures, identify and resolve service-level problems and identify and support of mission-critical tasks. You would have direct communication with IT groups, business units, and vendors.
LAN/WAN, Layer2/3, Routing, IPS, VPN’s, VLAN’s, DHCP, DNS, ACL’s
- A minimum of 5 or more years of relevant working experience;
- Candidate is emerging as a solution expert in one of the below areas, generally requires a current certification in that area of expertise;
- Experience with networking technologies, (LAN/WAN, Layer2/3, Routing, IPS, VPN’s, VLAN’s, DHCP, DNS, ACL’s);
- Strong familiarity with virtualization software;
- Experience with AWS infrastructure as code;
- Experience with Puppet, Satellite, Foreman, Spacewalk, RHEL, CentOS, AIX, VMWare, Oracle, Chef, Ansible, ServiceNow, Atlassian (Jira/Confluence);
- May have experience with digital telecommunications and phone equipment;
- Demonstrated excellent, effective and professional, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including strong listening skills;
- Willingness and ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Willingness and desire to learn and cross-train in different areas;
- Demonstrated effective time management skills.
What Do We Offer?
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Competitive salary and full social package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Rest/Game Room;
- Multisport card;
- Paid Lunches;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).