Do you speak French? In Stefanini, if you speak French at least medium level, we offer you technical training, so that you can become an IT Support Engineer in our team.
Previous experience or technical studies are not required - you only need to have very good communication skills, French knowledge and eagerness to learn about IT.
This role is great starting point for an IT career, especially if you do not have previous experience in IT.
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
- Provide support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
- Log remotely to the client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
- Document issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Help the client with all the necessary information.
Your path to success requires:
- French – intermediate to advanced level;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- You can work from your home, with flexible schedule - 8 hours in rotational shifts (24/7)
Extra benefits we offer:
- Working in a multinational company, with over 24.000 employees around the globe;
- Competitive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Modern workplace located in the center of Chisinau;
- Professional soft skills and technical trainings for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Continuous career growth and development opportunities.
Our recruitment process in 100% online - we are looking forward to meet you!