Nolte Mezzanine is a leading supplier of cold-rolled and hot-rolled mezzanine floors. With operations in 12 different countries, we specialize in providing high-quality steel structures for various industries. As we continue to grow, we are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Structural Tekla Engineer to join our team.
We are appreciated for:
- Daily shared lunches
- Prepaid Udemy and Laracast accounts
- Yearly health check-up at Medpark
- Referral bonus for internal and external recommendations
- Free English courses
- Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis, table football
- Corporate events for employees and their families
- Beverage fridge, free coffee, tea, fresh fruits
- Modern equipment
- Official employment and social package
- Modern and comfortable workplace
- You are someone with technical insight and affinity with steel construction;
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Structural, or Mechanical), working and thinking ability in the direction of Architecture or Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position and industry;
- Experience with Tekla Structures (or another 3D drawing package such as SolidWorks or Inventor);
- You have a proactive attitude;
- You can work well in a team, but you can also perform your work independently;
- You are able to work precisely and accurately;
- You do not shy away from a challenge and you have the ambition to grow;
- You have a good English level that allows you to work independently with English speakers (German is an advantage).
- A strong background in steel structure calculations
- Some experience, preferably with a focus on cold-rolled steel
- Proficiency in FEM software, specifically Rfem or Idea Statica.
- Familiarity with relevant industry norms and standards, such as the Eurocode.