Enabld is an international company with over 7 years experience in software development, customization, infrastructure management, systems integration for businesses in telecom industry.
As a global tech-enabler, we are helping service providers solve technology challenges via functional solutions rather than having to build everything in-house.
We have extensive expertise in the Telecom industry, with founders and seasoned experts coming from leading international telecom operators. Our main offices are in Brussels, Los Angeles, and Chisinau.
For our Moldavian office, we are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer, who will estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities; develop and execute exploratory as well as automated tests in order to ensure software product quality. This role is a very hands-on, highly interactive in a fast-paced, ever-changing production environment.
If you can ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, resolved; and you have the ability to quickly assess risk, lead a team to a decision point and ensure plans, we would like to meet you.
About Your Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in QA of which 2+ years’ experience working with test automation tools
- Experience in creating test plans and test reports
- Experience in test automation using different tools (Selenium, TestComplete, Katalon Studio, Ranorex)
- Knowledge of script programming (Java)
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Previous experience in the projects for telecommunications sector - Advantage
- Knowledge of telecommunications protocols - Advantage
- Experience with Azure DevOps preferred – Advantage
- Team player, Independent, out-of-the-box thinker, and self-learner.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, communication, analytical and leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science or Engineering related discipline
What You Will do:
- Participate in the design process to understand, analyze and influence the application/service/system to be tested
- Identify the risks and appropriate test coverage to validate new features as well as regression, and develop test plans and cases
- Create, maintain, and upgrade load systems include automation scripts writing
- Come up with more efficient ways to test features and identify the area of testing that can be automated
- Install and configure the system accordingly
- Execute test cases, manually or in an automated fashion, capture and analyze the results, document issues and prepare test reports
- Present testing results and progress to the management team
- Use Test Management tools to create, maintain, track and execute test cases; as well as use the Defect Tracking tools
- Analyze and identify the issues found during testing, either work with the QA teams and/or the R&D teams to diagnose them
- Understand the business aspects, as well as the ways the customers are using the system; and check if the system is performing as it should have been
- Take over a Test Activity and feature/s lead; including planning, executing, communicating, tracking, and reporting
- Leading activity and test project capabilities include Planning, designing, preparing, and executing the tests
- Promote a spirit of collaboration across teams and individuals
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with periodical review
- Opportunity to work for a global-growing telco solutions provider
- Smart, cool, and dedicated team
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture
- Flexible working hours (you can choose the time you want to start and end the working day: 8:00-17:00, 9:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00).
- Working from home, office, or hybrid
- Professional trainings and certifications in line with the company’s policy
- Referral bonus
- Fitness/sport bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- Anniversary’s, birthday's, corporate holiday’s gifts
- Additional vacation days
- Game room, barbeque zone, team events and company parties
- Moldova's office is in the most eco-friendly place in Chisinau
Join us now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
str. Studentilor 1/7, mun. Chisinau
Str: str. Studentilor 1/7, mun. Chisinau