Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2200+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
Our client is a global video streaming service focused on creating communities by engaging people with their passions. This resource will embedded in an existing sprint team.
Backend Developer to join our fast-paced engineering team. Overall, you will work closely with the entire technology team. We are very focused on accuracy, attention to detail, and timeliness as you seamlessly fit within our sprint process and agile methodology. You will be asked to take the initiative on your workload, so self-motivation is a must!
And most important, you would be joining a very cool and intelligent team.
- At least five-years of experience in back end focused web development;
- Advanced proficiency with modern PHP and MySQL;
- Experience with E-Commerce development (preferably WooCommerce);
- Ability to expertly debug performance and caching issues;
- Experience using Git;
- Experience using Composer for dependency management;
- Comfortable using the command-line;
- Ability to setup a local environment for testing PHP code (We use Roots Trellis);
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues.
What Do We Offer?
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Competitive salary and full social package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Rest/Game Room;
- Multisport card;
- Paid Lunches;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).