Are you a driven IT professional with 3 to 5 years of experience in ECM solutions within SAP and who enjoys participating in ECM solution design and implementation to ensure business requirements are met?
About the client
Our client is X-Center, an expert in document management with OpenText and SAP. Their customers see them as professionals within a small-scale and personal organization. Committed and driven OpenText experts where service is of paramount importance. Their core values are equality, professionalism, commitment, integrity and passion.
We are appreciated for:
- Daily shared lunches
- Prepaid Udemy and Laracast accounts
- Referral bonus for internal and external recommendations
- Free English courses
- Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis, table football
- Corporate events for employees and their families
- Beverage fridge, free coffee, tea, fresh fruits
- Modern equipment
- Official employment and social package
- Modern and comfortable workplace
What are you looking for?
- You like to work in a small team but growing on a wide variety of solutions and techniques.
- Personal match and a culture fit are key.
- You value freedom, responsibility and trust just as much as we do.
- Challenges and adventures are embraced.
- You are a lifelong learner
- Above all, you bring a solid dose of common sense.
Key features of a SAP ECM Consultant at X-Center:
- You have relevant educational background
- You are knowledgeable in document management within SAP including one or more of the following areas:
- OpenText Archiving and SAP Document Access,
- OpenText Extended ECM for SAP,
- OpenText Extended ECM for SuccesFactors,
- OpenText Vendor Invoice Management,
- OpenText Employee File Management,
- SAP DMS,
- SAP Records Management,
- ArchiveLink, DocuLink and KPRO,
- SAP Data Archiving
- You have a general knowledge of various SAP modules, for example FI, SD, MM, PP, HRP, TM, GTS, Solman, GRC is considered a plus
- You have experience in one or more of the following SAP technical domains: SAP ABAP, SAP data dictionary, SAP transport management, Fiori, SAP ABAP Enhancement technologies, SAP Hana CDS, SAP Cloud (CPI), SAP Eclipse, BRF+
- You take it as natural to approach ECM solutions from the business process side
- You have a great drive and positive energy to help our customers optimize
- You’re fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
- By nature you take the lead and you dare to make decisions.
- Customers and colleagues love your involvement and commitment.
As a SAP ECM Consultant at X-Center, you will act as primary technical delivery point of contact for your assigned projects, as well as in charge of performing development quality checks. Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Solution design and implementation
- Presales and creating customer proposals
- Guiding colleagues
- Maintenance and improvements of X-Center products
- Cooperation with and advising of customers
For more information, please visit our website at www.backstageitcareers.com or call us: 069499934.