We are looking for a Sales Engineer.
As a sales engineer, you work out structural steel designs for international projects using the software from Nolte. You will be involved in the sales process to work on offers/designs for the sales department. You will be supported in this by the Head of the Business Office, constructors, and junior engineers.
We are appreciated for:
- Daily shared lunches
- Prepaid Udemy and Laracast accounts
- Budget for professional growth
- Referral bonus for internal recommendations
- Free English courses
- Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis, table football
- Corporate events for employees and their families
- Beverage fridge, free coffee, tea, fresh fruits
- Modern equipment
- Official employment and social package
- Modern and comfortable workplace
To join you'll need:
- You have a good English level that allows you to work independently.
- You have a technical background in education.
- Inquisitiveness and enthusiasm for the design of steel construction.
- Experience with 2D/3D drawing software (Autocad/Revit/Tekla/Solidworks).
- Ambition to develop yourself.
- You have a proactive attitude.
- You can work well in a team, but you can also perform your work independently.
- You are able to work precisely and accurately.
- You do not shy away from a challenge and you have the ambition to grow.
Submit your CV at: email@example.com to join a company as UNIQUE as YOU are!
For more information, please visit our website at www.backstageitcareers.com or call us: 069499934