R Systems is looking for a talented Sales Development Representative with excellent German skills to join our highly skilled team focused on selling digital transformation solutions.
- Working closely with the sales team to support business development
- Gaining a better understanding of competition and market situation
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- A dynamic and innovative tech environment
- Identify project sales opportunities and use market intelligence to pre-empt competition in target accounts.
- Generate leads and arrange meetings for on-site sales teams through multi-channel contact for designated territory.
- Help build the Sales cycle through continuous qualification programs and implement sales plays dedicated to assigned territory.
- Actively participate in the sales cycle, cold-calling suspects, and probe them with qualifying questions.
- Drives key business and technical benefits mapped to the end user requirements from lead generation lists and marketing qualified leads, progressing them through the Sales funnel.
- Maximizes coverage within the defined region and propose R Systems solutions.
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of R System through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Teams up with field sales employees within the territory on planning and execution.
- Updates and maintains the CRM system (salesforce.com).
- Proven business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services of at least 2 years is preferred.
- Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams (marketing, field, engineering).
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Exceptional written communications and electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills in German & English and the ability to relay information to potential customers.
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and digital transformation.
- Salesforce.com is a plus.
Str: Chisinau, Moldova