React Native Developer (Middle/Senior level)
As a React Native Developer you will develop, design, and build new components and/or features and make sure the software lives up to our quality standard. Our software engineers develop a flexible Point of Sale (POS) with many possibilities.
- Build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code;
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Work with native modules when required;
- Assist with building estimates.
- Documented experience of writing React application and using react patterns like (but not limited to higher-order components, render props, and how to use PropTypes;
- Implementation experience in Redux;
- Documented experience of writing React Native applications, preferably in a project where code sharing between React and React Native took place;
- Knowledge of how to write tests with Jest;
- Experience with Appium preferable;
- Good spoken and written English is required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
What we offer:
- You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package and additional Health Insurance;
- Flexible work arrangements, no dress-code;
- Coffee, tea and fruits;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you;
- Free English classes.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we'll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Str: Chisinau/ Remote