Are you a hard working QA Engineer?
The primary goal of a QA Engineer is to give our development teams confidence to deploy fast, stable code in an agile environment while providing consistent and reliable customer experiences. As a QA Engineer you will collaborate with cross-functional team members to determine effective testing strategies and techniques and execute test plans.
- Implement and maintain test automation scripts and respective frameworks;
- Design, prepare and automate test scenarios on multiple test levels (Functional and Integration);
- Execute, analyze and track automated test executions;
- Maintain and optimize automated tests according to changes that occur in the product life cycle;
- Setup and maintain test automation infrastructure, extend and re-factor test framework;
- Requirements analysis, good understanding of the technical documentation;
- Test case design and execution according to the feature/components documentation;
- Bug reporting and impact analysis;
- High level debugging that would include log parsing and process state tracking;
- Regression Testing and Release Candidate sanity confirmation;
- Maintaining and development automation test case coverage.
— JOB REQUIREMENTS —
- Basic Linux/Unix operations;
- 2+ years of experience in test automation;
- Test Automation Engineer in enterprise environment;
- Knowledge of an array of testing methodologies, including: Functional, Regression, End-to-End Performance;
- Practical experience utilizing, writing or extending Test Automation Frameworks and Tools;
- Good programming skills in OO programming languages (knowledge of Python is a plus);
- Able to use Selenium Webdriver for UI and functional testing (good to have skill);
- Basic SQL / Git knowledge;
- Proven experience of bug tracking;
- Advanced English – both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Agile model methodologies and processes.