Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2000+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
The Client is the largest wholesale distributor of perimeter access control equipment in the U.S.
What You'll Do
- Develop UI Automation tests;
- Communicate with manual tests and help with manual regression;
- Development of test cases;
- Review Regression results and update automation scripts;
- Be ready to be a part of an international team.
Java, Selenium, TestNG/Junit5, RestAssured
- Understanding of QA best practices;
- Understanding of API;
- Understanding of UI testing;
- Knowledge of Java with Selenium;
- Solid understanding of Agile Software Development Process;
- Understanding of CI/CD process with test automation (Azure DevOps);
- Solid understanding of Requirements Gathering and Quality Assurance process and ability to analyze test cases and propose best approaches in leveraging QA Automation to meet client's QA needs;
- Good verbal and written English;
- Understanding home automation technologies/IoT is not required but helpful;
- Ability to work well with global cross-functional teams, being flexible and open-minded with assigned work is essential for this role.
What Do We Offer?
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Competitive salary and full social package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Rest/Game Room;
- Multisport card;
- Paid Lunches;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).