We are looking for someone to join our growing team to take forward test automation and set up frameworks on multiple application types and platforms including Web, Mobile, and Microservices (Api). As part of the team, you will contribute to the planning, design, and implementation of test automation frameworks using best-practice techniques and principles. We anticipate that with your industry-standard and best practice knowledge that you will spend your time coding automated test scripts and work widely and closely across the company, and within the project team.
Project – the aim you’ll have
The world's top sports betting brands choose our client as their partner for world-class content, leading tech and tailored services. We have their back. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable, safe sports betting experiences to entertain millions of players worldwide.
Position - how you'll contribute
- Work within an agile Feature Team of Agile Delivery Leads, Product Owners and Software Developers to cover QA related activities such as translating business requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria into test scenarios/cases.
- Translate business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria into test scenarios / test cases
- Provide Test estimates and QA sign off for projects to the management team
- Define the scope for automation testing (component, integration) and manual testing
- Creation of accurate and high-level test cases, automation scripts, and plans in agreement with Product and BA teams that will be maintained throughout the project lifecycle and will be provided to customer teams for ongoing deployments.
- Define and execute regression tests
- Carry out thorough exploratory testing when required
- Troubleshoot test automation failures
- Raise clear and accurate defects, follow up on resolutions and retest fixes
- Ensure both manual and automated regression packs are maintained and updated based on new functionality and changes
- Involved in test case review process
- Report test results to Test Lead and/or other colleagues in a clear and concise manner
- Assist Test Lead in creating Test Artefacts and Quality Metrics
- Work closely with the Test Lead to ensure best practices are in place and adhered to in order to maintain high levels of software quality
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior members of staff.
Expectations - the experience you need
- Experience of using test tools both enterprise and open source.
- A Technical background – BSc or equivalent in IT/Engineering/Scientific or related discipline and professional experience of minimum of four years in IT.
- Demonstrable ability to define and construct automated test cases to a high level (e.g. using Gherkin / Cucumber, Selenium, QTP or Postman etc.).
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels.
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and procedures.
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough, detailed approach to work.
- Experience with various development methodologies; Agile, TDD or Waterfall.
- 5+ years’ experience in QA of which 2+ years’ experience working with test automation tools
- Should be opinionated, especially about quality.
Additional skills - the edge you have
- Experience of working on highly complex, distributed systems.
- Experience with Java, Gherkin/Cucumber, Selenium
- Experience with JIRA and TestRail
- Some experience developing test cases for software developed using Akka, Kafka, Scala and Cassandra.
- API Testing with Postman
- A working understanding of Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, and Git (BitBucket).
- Understanding of Behaviour/Test Driven Development.
- Experience working with version control systems.
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level.
Why us? Because there are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review.
- New technologies & experience working on international projects.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home with a monthly additional bonus.
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture.
- Monthly Lunch Tickets received on card.
- Additional medical insurance paid sick leaves and sports membership reimbursement.
- Financial support for Training & Courses, as well as free online English classes with native speakers.
- Paid Team Building Activities based on Projects and Interests.
- Working remotely for two weeks in European destinations such as Poland, Croatia, or Tenerife.
- Relocation to Romania for a set period of time.
- More intriguing benefits will be revealed during our online interviews...
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, please visit us on https://careers.softwaremind.com/.