We’re growing fast and are looking for Project Resource Manager professionals at all levels to work on an exciting international software development project. You’ll work with the latest technologies in our bright, talented team. The environment at Amdaris is synergistic and supportive, so everyone can build the career they want in an organisation going from strength to strength. Willingness to be part of a team and lead by example is essential.
WE ARE AMDARIS
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year on year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious, and our projects take software to the next level, so join our team in the center of Chisinau.
PROJECT RESOURCE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main purpose of the role is to act as a link between Recruitment, Workforce planning and Delivery as the business rapidly scales and changes. You’ll be crucial to developing the careers of our internal talent and contribute to our workforce management plan as we move towards significant revenue and headcount growth.
As a Project Resource Manager, you’ll participate in planning, allocate based on requirements across the group’s development projects and management of the company's resources as efficiently as possible. The role involves collaborating proactively with business leaders, managing demand, and forecasting workforce requirements. Furthermore, you’ll need to consult with the business on permanent workforce needs, participate in creating strategies that balance cost management and quality service delivery.
Being a part of the Resource Management team, you’ll contribute and provide advice on Bench Management, which includes mainly employee’s activity through training and development company programs, in other words, his upskilling and preparation for the commercial projects. You will participate in the generation of the Recruitment Demand per group and its Analytics (Forecasting).
PROJECT RESOURCE MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
· Proven experience in Human Resources and Project Management/ Recruitment in the IT field
· Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
· Capable multi-tasker (able to keep track of a large number of projects and team members)
· Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
· English - Advanced
· Opportunities for certification and training
· Internal referral bonus up to EUR 1.000
· English courses
· Gym allowance
· Medical Reimbursement
· Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
· Flexible working hours
· Loyalty scheme
· Team building activities, special events and conferences
· UK/EU Travel opportunities
· Snacks and drinks in the office