We are an international technology provider with over 7 years experience in delivering IT solutions across finance, banking, and telecoms businesses.
For our Moldavian office, we are looking for a Product Manager for our strategic telecom project - Enabld.
- Develop a product roadmap(s) supporting a balance of user needs, business direction, and competitive landscape;
- Write, prioritize and manage product backlog and user stories based on established product priorities and define acceptance criteria;
- Responsible for defining the scope of development for new features, ongoing feature improvements by deciding which product features are most critical to achieving the company’s business goals;
- Collaborate effectively following the Agile Scrum methodology with cross-functional teams;
- Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team;
- Determine the best way to optimize user experiences and work with the team towards improving them;
- Understand the needs of our customers in order to be their biggest advocate by developing first-hand customer relationships often through onsite meetings and working sessions;
- Define the Release Goals;
- Establish and measure product KPI’s;
- Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms.
- 3+ years of Product Management or related experience in ICT company;
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle;
- Highly effective cross-functional team management;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills;
- Data analytics;
- Customer insight skills;
- User eXperience (UX) knowledge;
- Lean development with Minimum Viable Products (MVPs);
- Experience using agile development methodologies;
- Be humble, willing to learn, and do whatever is needed to help us accomplish our goals.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work for a global-growing telco solutions provider;
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture;
- Flex hours;
- Certifications and trainings;
- Competitive salary with periodical review;
- Performance bonus (KPI);
- Referral bonus (bring a friend);
- Work with a smart, cool and dedicated team.
- Game room, barbeque zone, team events and quarterly company parties;
- Moldova's office is located in the most eco-friendly place in Chisinau;
- And other social benefits (per agreement).
To apply for this vacancy, feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com, please include in the subject line the role you apply for.
str. Studentilor 1/7, mun. Chisinau
Str: str. Studentilor 1/7, mun. Chisinau