Dear idea makers, problem solvers, rule breakers, and forward thinkers: We are hiring a Back-end Developer who will be our next hero!
What we are appreciated for:
- Daily shared lunches
- Prepaid Udemy and Laracast accounts
- Budget for professional growth
- Referral bonus for internal and external recommendations
- Free English courses
- Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis, table football
- Corporate events for employees and their families
- Beverage fridge, free coffee, tea, fresh fruits
- Modern equipment
- Official employment and social package
- Modern and comfortable workplace
To join you'll need:
- 5+ years of software development experience including building distributed, microservice-style, and cloud-based application architectures
- Experience with php7 (Laravel/Symfony)
- Good knowledge of Queues, Docker, MySQL, and MongoDB
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture (MQTT/AMQP, App Architecture, Database Architecture, EventDriven Architecture)
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- High-quality organizational and leadership skills
- Production experience with container orchestration and maintaining production environments
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit our website at www.backstageitcareers.com or call us: 069499934