R Systems is looking for an Observability Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team of experts handling product development and maintenance utilizing ELK.
As an Observability Senior Full Stack Engineer working with us, you will be constantly collaborating with multiple stakeholders, contributing to identifying and providing tactical solutions to issues that may arise, and crafting reliable code using ELK Stack. You will be joining an international team of developers and get the opportunity to work closely with one of the most long-established names in the telecom and 5G sectors.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join the telecom field and impress some of best in this sector, send us your application today!
- Work on new and exciting Elastic and Open Search products
- Develop the APM, Logs, Metrics, Integrations, Agent Management UIs and APIs in Kibana and using Ruby, Java Script, Python or other scripting frameworks
- Experience with Linux and Bash scripting
- Ruby or Java Script or Python programming skills
- Solid understanding of ACL management and certifications usage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and containerization technologies
- Knowledge of configuration management tools, especially Chef
- Experience with React and Typescript
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience with Source Code Management Systems (git/GitLab)
- Network understanding (including DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP(S))
- Exposure to Observability, Performance or Availability tools or services
Str: Chisinau, Moldova