Paynet is a Fintech company with a solid experience in B2B and B2C projects, such as electronic payments processing, customers loyalty programs management, electronic money and on-line payments solutions.
We offer a job within a friendly, ambitious and creative team, comfortable office, full-time employment and a lot of complex, interesting and challenging tasks.
- Designing, building, implementing and maintaining system back-end tier for projects running within the company
- Writing clean, architecturally sound, high performance and maintainable code
- Interaction with the team within the requirements definition, testing and deployment processes
- Technical documentation revision
- Higher technical education
- 2+ year working experience
- Proficient in C#, .NET framework, Visual Studio
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and .NET programming principles
- Working knowledge of DB development and SQL (MS SQL Server)
- Experience in REST/SOAP/JSON/XML WEB-services
- Ability to work in a team environment, commitment to self-improvement and continuous growth
- Familiarity with source control management tools - Mercurial, Svn etc.
Will be an advantage:
- Understanding basic principles of TDD, and unit-testing skills
- Good command of English
- Possibility to work in an international project with a young and experienced team
- Competitive salary
- Good and healthy work environment
- Personal and professional development
- Full social package
- A lot of complex, interesting and challenging tasks.
To apply for this job, candidates should send their CV to email@example.com , with subject line: „.NET(С#) Back-end developer”.