We are looking for a Mobile QA Automation Engineer, responsible for designing test scenarios for software usability, running these tests, and preparing reports on the effectiveness and defects to the product team.
The Mobile QA Automation Engineer will conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
After you have performed tests you analyze the results, and report observations to the project team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and update/maintain test cases for manual testing;
- Create and update/maintain test cases for automated testing;
- Configure and execute automated testing;
- Perform manual testing;
- Create relevant JIRA issues related to the test activities and discovered defect;
- Verify that all functional requirements are met for each release;
- Create a test report;
- Keep test environments up to date;
- Use and keep up to speed about appropriate test tools.
To be successful as a Mobile QA Automation Engineer, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Ultimately, the Software Tester should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software testing and software test design.
The Mobile QA Automation Engineer needs to be familiar with knowledge of software and test design and Agile process, will work closely with the Product and Technical teams across different regions primarily Europe, and will be part of an Agile Team. The role includes research and Continuous Development of new Products based on new Technologies. This position collaborates with the operations team routinely and henceforth excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential.
We are looking for a curious person who never stops learning, team-oriented with the motivation to bring out the best in others, a person who shares our appreciation for transparency and is willing to share their experience and knowledge for the benefit of the team. Our future colleague should be someone who is willing to take a stand for something they believe in, somebody that takes pride in their work.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT related field;
- 4-7 years of experience working across different product domains in a product development/QA Automation engineering role;
- Good communication skills necessary to manage business requests and work with different teams across different geographies and time- zones;
- Experience working with remote and distributed teams will be an added advantage.
Hands-on working knowledge and experience is required:
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence;
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them;
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements;
- Android and iOS;
- Android Debugger Tool;
- Android and Google Play Store;
- REST API;
- Agile Méthodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.);
- Strong organizational skills.
Experience with several of the following tools/technologies is desirable:
- GIT (Bit Bucket, Gitlab, etc.);
- iOS testing and App Store;
- Secure Development/Testing based on OWASP standards.
The preceding job description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional training;
- Continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Additional Health Insurance.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
It's best to apply today because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at Iulia.Ionesie@stefanini.com and we'll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over 35 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 41 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.