We are searching for a QA engineer that will monitor the quality of the process and play a key role in fixing issues when they arise.
We Are Appreciated For:
- Daily shared lunches
- Prepaid Udemy and Laracast accounts
- Budget for professional growth
- Referral bonus for internal and external recommendations
- Free English courses
- Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis, table football
- Corporate events for employees and their families
- Beverage fridge, free coffee, tea, fresh fruits
- Modern equipment
- Official employment and social package
- Modern and comfortable workplace
To join you’ll need:
- +2 years and/or above of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good project and time-management skills
- Have some experience/willingness to learn automation.
- To take initiative and drive projects forward with no supervision
- To have good verbal and written English communication skills.
Submit your CVs at: firstname.lastname@example.org to join a company as UNIQUE as YOU are!
Call us: 069499934