Enabld is an international company with over 7 years experience in software development, customization, infrastructure management, systems integration for businesses in telecom industry.
As a global tech-enabler, we are helping service providers solve technology challenges via functional solutions rather than having to build everything in-house.
We have extensive expertise in the Telecom industry, with founders and seasoned experts coming from leading international telecom operators. Our main offices are in Brussels, Los Angeles and Chisinau.
We are looking for a Middle Full Stack Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will have to design, coordinate and implement enterprise level microservice based solutions within various cloud and on-prem environments.
About Your Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field
- Understanding of development patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Experience in database administration and maintenance
- Experience on building Microservices architecture and restful API
- Experience with Cloud technology and system automation
- Experience with SDLC tools (Azure, Jira, You Track or other similar stack)
- Experience in Agile framework, creating stories, tasks and providing production/test/dev support for handling technical issues
- Experience with dynamic infrastructure tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Service Provider)
- Optional, experience with Angular 10+ and third party tools like ElasticSearch, MariaDB, RabbitMQ
What You Will do:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with periodical review
- Opportunity to work for a global-growing telco solutions provider
- Smart, cool, and dedicated team
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture
- Flexible working hours (you can choose the time you want to start and end the working day: 8:00-17:00, 9:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00).
- Working from home, office or hybrid
- Professional trainings and certifications in line with the company’s policy
- Referral bonus
- Fitness/sport bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- Anniversary’s, birthday's, corporate holiday’s gifts
- Additional vacation days
- Game room, barbeque zone, team events and company parties
- Moldova's office is in the most eco-friendly place in Chisinau
Join us now! Send your CV to email@example.com
str. Studentilor 1/7, mun. Chisinau
Str: str. Studentilor 1/7, mun. Chisinau