There is always room for nice people aboard. This time it is a PHP (Laravel) Developer.
We are appreciated for:
– Daily shared lunches
– Prepaid Udemy and Laracast accounts
– Budget for professional growth
– Referral bonus for internal and external recommendations
– Free English courses
– Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis, table football
– Corporate events for employees and their families
– Beverage fridge, free coffee, tea, fresh fruits
– Modern equipment
– Official employment and social package
– Modern and comfortable workplace
To join you’ll need:
– 2+ years of professional experience as a Laravel developer
– Experience with php7 / 8 (Laravel/Symfony)
– Knowledge of Queues, Docker, MySQL, and MongoDB
– Develop product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
– Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
– To take initiative and drive projects forward with no supervision
– To have good verbal and written English communication skills.