Kafka Software Engineer (Middle/Senior level)
We are looking Software Developer (Kafka) who will be an expert in our complex project, which is in active phase of development. Developer, will take a part of the retail management system for the one of the biggest RMS providers in Europe.
- Developing modern highly scalable, high load system, using latest technologies;
- Take part in application design;
- Communicate directly with the client;
- Be part of bigger team of developers working on different parts of the system.
We use vast set of modern technologies: Google Cloud and Google Cloud based system (PubSub, Firebase, etc), Kotlin, Kafaka Streams, Elastic Search, .NET Core.
- Good experience with Kafka / stream processing;
- Nice to have a good knowledge of any of the programming languages: Java, Kotlin;
- Solid understanding of software architecture, design principles and patterns;
- Unit, acceptance, performance, and integration testing;
- Continuous Integration;
- Candidates must have the high motivation of developing Google Cloud Services, SOA/SOA 2.0 oriented backend as well as new services on Google Cloud Platform;
- Good spoken and written English is required;
- A team player, who works well independently and takes responsibility and ownership;
- Curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Positive, easy-going and service-minded.
Nice to have
- Confluent Cloud stack;
- Elastic Cloud stack;
- Experience in cloud development and cloud-native services (preferably GCP);
- Scalability & Observability;
- Event-driven development and architecture;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields.
What we offer:
- You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package and additional Health Insurance;
- Flexible work arrangements, no dress-code;
- Coffee, tea and fruits;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you;
- Free English classes.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we'll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Str: Chisinau/ Remote