DevelopmentAid is seeking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Moldova and work on building, maintaining and monitoring our applications and products.
- Installing and configuring new servers and nodes in our infrastructure.
- Scheduling and performing regular deployments.
- Automating the maintenance, build and deployment jobs.
- Securing and monitoring our infrastructure with regular penetration tests and audits.
- Previous experience in System administration roles
- Familiar with the Linux/Unix operating systems and the command line interface.
- Knowledge of the bash scripting language and familiar with basic bash tools such as: grep, find, cat, jq, etc.
- Knowledge of Network protocols both Transport (TCP/UDP) and Application (HTTP)
- Familiar with Docker and the containerization principles.
- Attention to details with a big focus on security.
- Full-time work schedule, with the possibility to work fully remotely after the trial period.
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for successfully hired candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, as well as other social activities
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
Chisinau, str Ion Nistor 17
Str: Chisinau, str Ion Nistor 17