Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2200+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
As part of the company’s expansion in Moldova, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
The team is looking for a Software Engineer with experience in Angular technologies. You will work with product team to define requirements and design features that are user-friendly and technically sound. You will build out Angular-based applications from scratch following microservices architecture and modern best practices including unit tests and CI-CD pipelines. We use agile methodologies, and all your work will be code reviewed, tested, and released.
What You'll Do
- Design and Develop with Angular;
- Collaborate effectively with product owners, design, and QA to define specifications and deliver features iteratively;
- Be passionate about code quality, testing and performance;
- Integrated with external APIs.
Angular, Modern UI Frameworks, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB, Azure, Kubernetes
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining solutions using Angular;
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns;
- Understanding of standard software engineering best practices and methodologies;
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English;
- Experience with Agile Processes;
- Experience with major cloud providers (Azure or AWS) is preferred;
- Experience in developing distributed applications is preferred;
- Experience in NoSQL databases is preferred.
What Do We Offer?
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Competitive salary and full social package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Rest/Game Room;
- Multisport card;
- Paid Lunches;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).