We are excited to expand our team and welcome new colleagues, eager and able to work on first-class products for the most world-known audit companies!
Want to be part of our story? Let’s start our common journey!
Because there are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
Flexible working hours and the option to work from home with a monthly additional bonus;
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture;
- Monthly Lunch Tickets received on the card;
- Additional medical insurance paid sick leaves and sports membership reimbursement;
- Financial support for Training & Courses, as well as free online English classes with native speakers;
- Paid Team Building Activities based on Projects and Interests;
- More intriguing benefits will be revealed during our online interviews...
Your key responsibilities include:
- Become part of an Agile team to build well tested, secure and reliable code;
- Work close to Product Owners, understand requirements, and propose technical solutions;
- Work with the application support team to resolve issues in line with SLAs;
- Work on small change initiatives, delivering high-quality product updates;
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Java software development;
- Experience in working in micro-services architecture (REST, JWT, message brokers);
- Extensive knowledge of Java 8-11, Spring Boot, and Hibernate;
- Knowledge of Azure and native services (SQL Server, Service Bus, BlobStorage, API Gateway, AKS);
- Knowledge of Groovy for Unit tests;
- Knowledge of Apache Camel;
- Good English communication skills.
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB);
- Experience working with modern message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes.
For more details, please visit us on www.codefactorygroup.com or feel free to call us at 069394264.