Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Basic understanding of QA principles;
- Familiarity with Software Testing Life Cycle;
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools;
- Completion of QA Courses is a plus;
- Intermediate level of English (B1+);
- Analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning in QA;
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
What’s in it For You
- Practical work experience in a stable and growing company;
- Tasks aligned with academic programs and career interests;
- Receive professional mentoring in the QA industry;
- Collaborate closely with highly skilled software engineers;
- Certification upon successful completion;
- Flexible working hours;
- High-tech modern office in the city center.
Ready to kickstart a successful career in Quality Assurance? Then, you should commit to our Internship program with the following specifics:
- Paid Internship;
- Programme duration: 3 months, 5 times/week, full-time/part-time;
- Chance to get a Job Offer based on program performance evaluation.
Lev Tolstoi 63
Str: Lev Tolstoi 63