The Internship Programme is designed to complement your academic achievements with practical experience in C++ Development. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. This is a great opportunity to build a network in IT Development and get a jumpstart on your career.
The Internship is a great opportunity for IT enthusiasts, students with a specialization in IT or other individuals hoping to pursue a career in C++ Development.
Minimum eligibility criteria:
- Understanding what is program compilation and execution
- Understanding memory model of C++
- Understanding storage duration and linkage of a name in C++
- Understanding algorithms complexity and being fluent in implementing basic algorithms in C++
- Intermediate level of English (B1+)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Passion for IT and continuous learning
What's in it for you:
- Relevant work experience and training with great potential for growth
- Tasks that complement the academic programs and career interests
- Professional, reliable and regular mentoring
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Certification upon completion
- Flexible working hours
- High-tech modern office in the city center
Perks & Benefits:
- Health/Life Insurance - Benefit from the exclusive life and health care compensation packages offered by the country’s top insurance companies.
- Work/Life Balance - Set your own schedule and achieve a perfect work/life balance, while meeting the demands of our business.
- Meal Tickets - Benefit from the free lunch vouchers to have a meal at your convenience at a range of restaurants and cafes.
- Competitive Salary - A fair, competitive compensation for top talent with ongoing salary surveys, reflecting the up-to-date market rates.
- New Parent Compensation - Generous financial compensation policy for both birthing and non-birthing parents, and great support to those becoming a parent!
- Sport Reimbursement - Enjoy the benefits of exercise and get reimbursement toward your fitness center membership fees.
- Yoga & Pilates - Regular classes within the office that help us to build muscle strength, release any tension and improve coordination.
- No Dress Code - A modern office, without a tedious dress code. Wear what you feel confident in and express your personal style.
Are you ready to build the framework for a successful career? Then, you should commit to our Internship program with the following specifics:
- Paid Internship
- Programme duration: 3 months, 5 times/week, full-time/part-time
- Chance to get a Job Offer based on program performance evaluation
Please send your CV and a short description on why you would like to be considered for this opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lev Tolstoi 63
Str: Lev Tolstoi 63