We are looking for you! An experienced front-end engineer to help building our internal tools and predictive analytics platform, where you will be responsible for creating complex user interfaces for managing, visualizing and interacting with our data platform. You will work alongside our engineering and research team while focusing on your core skills.
You are encouraged to develop and contribute to the front-end architecture and data models.
- Develop, maintain and improve our current tools and applications
- Develop solutions with a focus on user experience (UX)
- Be performance oriented by minimizing page load time and API response times
- Work with variety of software systems including software for version control, continuous integration, continuous deployment, performance data collection and analysis, systems monitoring and more
- Work with designers and product owners to ensure they understand possibilities/limitations
- Collaborate with engineering, research and data science teams
- Maintain documentation, samples & best practices up to the highest standards.
- Experience with a unit testing framework such as Jasmine, Mocha
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor such as Sass or Less
- Able to build responsive websites
- Experience with D3.js, Highcharts is a plus
- Experience with design and UX is a plus
- Experience with a backend language (Python) is a plus, but not necessary
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of experience with testing frameworks such as Enzyme, Mocha.
- Competitive salary
- Extended health insurance
- Fully salary payment in case of sick leave for up to 30 days
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Team building events
- Sponsorship of professional trainings, courses
- Modern equipment.
Stefan cel Mare 73/1
Str: Stefan cel Mare 73/1