We are looking for a talented Front-End Developer to join our growing team. You will be part of one of our product teams focused on building performant, functional and accessible interfaces. Front-End Developer will work closely with Web Design and Development teams to ensure deliverables are in-line with our high company standards. This key position will bridge the gap between strong design aesthetics and emerging web technologies.
If you are excited to use your expertise to improve our solutions, we strongly encourage you to consider this opportunity. Read on to see who we're looking for and what are the top benefits to joining our diverse and enthusiastic team.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Write clean, understandable, and maintainable code
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise
- Partner closely with peers on your product team (Product Owner, UX Designer, QA and other Engineers) to provide meaningful value to our customers
- Research best practices and evaluate multiple approaches to accomplish tasks
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of modern CSS/SCSS and HTML
- Experience with Node JS 8+
- Experience with VueJs (and/or Angular, React)
- Experience with bundlers and package managers (webpack, npm, yarn)
- Knowledge of Rest API principles
- Software development tools like Git, ESLint
- Experience in Linux and it’s CLI (Centos, Ubuntu and etc.)
- Good level of English - an advantage.
- Issue tracking system Jira
- Experience with Jenkins and package deploying/building
- Experience with JSON Schema, Swagger
Perks & Benefits:
- Health/Life Insurance - Benefit from the exclusive life and health care compensation packages offered by the country’s top insurance companies.
- Work/Life Balance - Set your own schedule and achieve a perfect work/life balance, while meeting the demands of our business.
- Meal Tickets - Benefit from the free lunch vouchers to have a meal at your convenience at a range of restaurants and cafes.
- Competitive Salary - A fair, competitive compensation for top talent with ongoing salary surveys, reflecting the up-to-date market rates.
- New Parent Compensation - Generous financial compensation policy for both birthing and non-birthing parents, and great support to those becoming a parent!
- Sport Reimbursement - Enjoy the benefits of exercise and get reimbursement toward your fitness center membership fees.
- Yoga & Pilates - Regular classes within the office that help us to build muscle strength, release any tension and improve coordination.
- No Dress Code - A modern office, without a tedious dress code. Wear what you feel confident in, and express your personal style.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lev Tolstoi 63
Str: Lev Tolstoi 63