WE ARE AMDARIS
We are an international cutting-edge software development organisation with brand new offices based in the heart of Chisinau. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European offices. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for an Administrative Assistant.
Administrative Assistant‘s responsibility is to provide general administrative and logistical support to the Delivery Unit in accordance with the business rules, regulations, policies, and strategies. Administrative Assistant has to provide administrative support to office and assets procurement and management, administrative support to the implementation of Human Resources services, and other Delivery Unit Operational services. The Administrative Assistant works in close collaboration with the Delivery Unit Operational team as well as the team in the other Amdaris Delivery Units for effective achievement of results, anticipating and contributing to resolving complex business -related issues.
Duties and Responsibilities.
Provide general administrative and logistical support to the Office in accordance with business rules, regulations, policies, and strategies:
• Arrange travel and hotel reservations, prepare travel authorizations, process requests for visas, identity cards and other documents, as required;
• Provide administrative support to conferences, workshops, retreats organized for the Delivery Unit;
• Provide administrative support to property management; coordinate the cleaning services. Maintain files and records relevant to office premises and related maintenance services;
• Collect information on shipments, customs clearance arrangements, prepare documents for Delivery Unit shipments (received/sent);
• Maintain filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials, manages incoming and outgoing correspondence;
• Provide executive and administrative support to the Delivery Unit Operational team.
Provide administrative support to office and assets management:
• Monitor and maintain office stationery supplies including maintenance of stock list of stationery, distribution of stationery and keeping a log of distribution, as required;
• Maintain records on assets management and prepare required reports;
• Maintain files and records relevant to office premises and related maintenance;
• In accordance with the business annual plans, support the relevant departments in procurement of equipment, supplies and services ensuring full compliance with the business rules and procedures;
• Organize procurement processes, including preparation and conduct of micro-purchases, by drafting relevant documents (according to the business policies and processes), receipt of quotations, proposals, make preliminary screening, participate at the negotiation of conditions of contracts, in full compliance with business rules and regulations;
• Draft contracts’ packages for goods and services for management approval;
• Monitor and draft in the business system supplier’s performance with respect to the quality and timely delivery of goods/services;
• Arrange for equipment maintenance and insurance as required, manage office stationary supplies;
• Maintain an assets and spare inventory including verification and transfer when required and provide inputs for corporate reporting on assets and inventory.
• Verify supplier’s information in the business systems and collect supplier’s data, invoices and other relevant documentation for updating information to further submit for update in the relevant systems.
Provide administrative support to the implementation of Human Resources services:
• Provide support in organizing recruitment processes for different types of contracts: create and upload vacancy announcement, compile matrixes, organize interview panels;
• Maintain staffing lists and reports, as required;
• Create and maintain other relevant HR documentation related to the employee lifecycle according to business policies and processes.
• Provide support to the local HR team in maintaining the local legal requirements as Health and Safety, other relevant documentation.
• University Degree in economics, finance, accounting, law, social sciences, public administration, or other related field.
• At least 4 (four) years of experience in administrative work, accounting/finance, economics, procurement, or other substantive area is required;
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling web-based management systems.
• Respect for Diversity;
• Creative Problem Solving;
• Effective Communication;
• Inclusive Collaboration;
• Stakeholder Engagement;
• Leading by Example.
• Fluency in both oral and written English, Romanian and Russian.
· Opportunities for certification and training
· Internal referral bonus up to EUR 1.000
· English courses
· Gym allowance
· Medical Reimbursement
· Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
· Flexible working hours
· Loyalty scheme
· Team building activities, special events, and conferences
· UK/EU Travel opportunities
· Snacks and drinks in the office