Responsible for executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of data-related projects. Provide input and support big data testing initiatives. Primary job duties: writing test data scripts based on ETL mapping artifacts. Job responsibilities also include executing data scripts and detailed analysis of these execution scripts. Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results, and test status. Documents all problems and assists in their resolution.
• University degree, preferably in IT-related disciplines.
• At least intermediate knowledge of Oracle/MySQL – work experience with databases would be a great benefit.
• Solid knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle / Software Testing Life Cycle.
• Solid knowledge of Project and Software Testing Methodologies – work experience as a QA would be a great benefit.
• Experience in analyzing ETL jobs and testing it
• Creating SQL scripts based on data transformation mapping documents to compare data outputs of ETL jobs
• Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to understand technical requirements with complex logic and create test scenarios based on that
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Intermediate written and spoken English (potential candidate should be able to communicate with the client with no issues).
• ETL testing
• Data migration testing
• Experience with Oracle/MySQL DBs and tools to work with it
For submitting the CV, please, follow the link below: