Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2000+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
Our Client is a large company in the property management space that builds a suite of solution for landlords and renters covering full lifecycle from advertising and marketing of rental properties, to signing leases, and providing tenants with portal for requesting maintenance, making payments, etc.
The Client has a lot of manual processes around deployment and QA.
They are working on an end-to-end solution to automate their CI/CD, Deployments and QA.
This project is to work with the DevOps organization and work on the end-to-end automation solution, focusing on building complex and flexible CI/CD pipelines - build/package/validate /deploy. The Client currently is not leveraging containers but will transition there in the future.
What You'll Do
- Understand Customer requirements and analyze the gaps between existing architecture and customer requirements;
- Prototype the proposed solutions, document & report to leadership & engineering teams for giving clarity on the proposal;
- Provide Governance & oversight to guide implementation towards solution delivery.
- Experience building pipelines for multiple technology stacks, including but not limited to popular runtimes such as .Net, Java, NodeJS, PHP, etc.;
- Practical experience of creating pipelines that work with multiple source code repositories;
- Experience with release engineering for consumer facing solutions where you have to consider availability of the service, maintenance windows, release validation and rollbacks, etc.;
- Experience working with Azure DevOps Pipelines or Jenkins is preferable; experience with other CI/CD products such as GitHub Actions or Bitbucket Pipelines could be an alternative;
- Experience with build/release automation for Linux and Windows environments in the cloud and on-prem;
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Git-based source control systems;
- Experience / knowledge in writing/maintaining bash/PowerShell scripts;
- Experience with IaC and Configuration Management principles and technologies - Ansible is preferred, other tools such as Terraform could be an acceptable alternative;
- Experience working with SCA, SAST & DAST tools and integrating them into DevSecOps pipelines.
- Advanced understanding of Linux, Networking, and Internet principles;
- Experience with containers and management solutions such as Kubernetes;
- Experience with highly loaded production systems;
- Experience with support services such as Consul, Zookeeper & ELK;
- Experience with noSQL solutions (Couchbase a plus);
- Experience with big data systems (EMR, Spark & Hive a plus).
What Do We Offer?
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Competitive salary and full social package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Rest/Game Room;
- Multisport card;
- Paid Lunches;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).