R Systems is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team of skilled professionals and help develop and improve high-end digital products for the telecom field.
Throughout your journey, you will be responsible for ensuring that the CI/CD, testing, and production environments are operating correctly, as well as containerize our application and migrate them to the client’s private cloud.
If you are ready to take on the opportunity and nurture your skills alongside one of the leading telecom operators in the world, now is the time to join our team!
- A key role in an international Agile team environment
- Leaving your mark on some of the latest technology in the cloud and telecom environments
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Propagate the DevOps culture throughout the company
- Build Infrastructure as Code using Ansible, Helm etc.
- Provide general support for used tools
- Manage CI/CD/CT pipelines based on GitLab CI
- Manage Kubernetes clusters
- Analyse team and user needs
- Prepare relevant technical documentation for the above responsibilities
- Create or improve documentation for troubleshooting
- A proactive and independent mindset to promote the benefits of a DevOps culture
- At least 2 years if experience in a similar position
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes
- Good understanding of System reliability, high-availability solutions
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Analytical thinking and a problem-solving mindset, to net down potential issues and find innovative solutions
- Solid spoken and written communication skills to discuss issues with testers and developers and to keep the overall team informed of any system issues
- Good organizational, time and task management skills to prioritize work items
Str: Chisinau, Moldova