The role of a data analyst can be defined as someone who has the knowledge and skills to turn raw data into information and insight, which can be used to make business decisions.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources;
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems;
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems - reorganizing data in a readable format;
- Performing performance analysis to assess quality and meaning of data;
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems;
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction; Implementation of configuration changes in the database engine, tables, indexes and initiation of change processes;
- Clean up temporary data;
- Optimize databases in production, according to service DBA;
- Performing integrity checks and ensuring data integrity;
- Security analysis and review of given accesses;
- Troubleshooting problems together with Application Analysts and Application Architects;
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry;
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data;
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies;
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Good spoken and written English is required;
- Strong analytical skills to help collect, measure, organize, and analyze data;
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, Java;
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation;
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel to be used for data set analyzing;
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations;
- Team-working skills;
- Verbal and Written communication skills;
- Proven working experience in data analysis.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.