GovPredict Remote is a division of Quorum who provides access to the most comprehensive intelligence on every level of government in the United States, our product contains the most accurate contact information available, and the proven advocacy tools needed to mobilize and maximize support.
Our innovative platform delivers the intelligence and insights you need to make informed and impactful decisions wherever you are, and the ability to engage and mobilize people with our pioneering suite of advocacy tools.
We are looking for a Data Collector to help us maintain our database of market data. Your duties primarily involve data entry, with a side, ocassional responsibility of scanning documents. You may collect data from a variety of sources, including our in-house database and public surveys. You should be able to work from both a computer and a mobile device to upload data as promptly as possible. Our ideal candidate has an associate degree in information technology, although experience with data collection is more significant.
Data Collector Duties and Responsibilities
- Data collection/download data/enter data in a timely and accurate manner
- Using databases and computer systems for data analysis
- Following data collection procedures
- Formatting statistical data
- Interpret survey questions
- Performing quality control checks/enforcing quality standards
- Working with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
- Health insurance: paid medical insurance
- Annual medical check-up
- Sports compensation
- Mental health compensation
- Hybrid work (office and remote)
A. Sciusev 67, mun. Chisinau
Str: A. Sciusev 67, mun. Chisinau