GovPredict Remote is a division of Quorum who provides access to the most comprehensive intelligence on every level of government in the United States, our product contains the most accurate contact information available, and the proven advocacy tools needed to mobilize and maximize support.
Our innovative platform delivers the intelligence and insights you need to make informed and impactful decisions wherever you are, and the ability to engage and mobilize people with our pioneering suite of advocacy tools.
We are looking for a Data Collector Manager to help us guide the team that maintains our database of market data. The Manager needs to take ownership of the supervision of a team of data collectors assigned with the review/update of government contact records. You should be able to work from both a computer and a mobile device to upload data as promptly as possible. Our ideal candidate has an associate degree in information technology, equipped with problem-solving, time management and supervisory skills, although experience with data collection and management is more significant.
- Supervision of data collectors
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management.
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing.
- Oversee and manage staff members in the daily use of data systems.
- Guarantee adherence to legal and company regulations.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
About the Data Collection Team
The Data Collection Team oversees the maintenance of one of the country’s largest government contacts databases. The coverage includes the Federal Government, State Governments, County Governments and Municipal Governments. The coverage also includes federal and state candidates.
Our Work Environment:
- We are hybrid company headquartered in Chisinau, The Data team members work fully remote arrangements.
If you'd like to have a big impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
- Health insurance: paid medical insurance
- Annual medical check-up
- Sports compensation
- Mental health compensation
- Hybrid work (office and remote)
A. Sciusev 67, mun. Chisinau
Str: A. Sciusev 67, mun. Chisinau