Providing trading platform software, Jivy Group is looking for a highly skilled Data Analyst with excellent interpersonal skills to join our team of data enthusiasts.
The ideal candidate is a creative person who strives to excel in the position and is a team player who wishes to work in a fast-paced environment.
The Analyst's main role will include research to formulate patterns of trade and to offer recommendations to improve the operation’s profits, being the main source of on-demand data investigation for the decision maker.
It’s an interesting opportunity for the candidate willing to get roll-gaining experience in FinTech. This is a versatile position, covering aspects in Data Science, Quantitative Research, Data Analysis and Data Engineering. Side projects may include ETL processes, ML, scripting.
What you will do:
- Detect financial risks and find creative solutions (Risk Management);
- Identify suspicious activity (Fraud Management);
- Request data from different sources and perform in-depth analysis;
- Keep updated on financial markets rhythm in order to bring an informed perspective to the risk management processes;
- Maintain ETL processes for a Data Warehouse;
- Perform root cause analysis in cooperation with other teams.
What we're looking for:
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or a related field;
- Passion for working with numbers;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail and multitasking;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance;
- Advanced capabilities in Excel;
- Advanced English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in statistical analysis;
- Basic understanding of financial markets;
- Experience working with SQL;
- Experience in binary/forex;
- Experience in programming.
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous salaries, bonuses;
- Challenging projects;
- Flexible work hours;
- Modern office and working environments;
- Parking area;
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks for your choice;
- Uniquely open work environment in an international company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Strada Ciuflea 1A, MidTown
Str: Strada Ciuflea 1A, MidTown