For our sister company Millennium, we are looking for C#/.NET Developer. Become a member of one of agile scrum teams and learn to use the most modern development technologies and methodologies.
Job offer information:
We are looking for C#/.NET Developer to join our team. What does working as C#/.NET Backend Developer entail?
- Design and development of applications based on C#, .NET
- Participation in code reviews & agile team ceremonies as a member of an agile team
- Cooperation with multiple development teams
What do we expect?
- Experience with Azure Cloud, Azure Devops Server
- M365 and Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Logic Apps, Azure functions) - basic knowledge
Nice to have:
- Experience with Entity Framework Core
- Knowledge of SOLID, CI/CD, Scrum
- Work results used by hundreds of thousands of people in tens of countries on (almost) all continents
- Strong support of education and technological growth. After each sprint one day available for studies and free permanent access to educational portal www.pluralsight.com
- Open and friendly informal team atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Flat management structure
- Variable benefits package (including training, sports, medical care, mobile communication, social benefits, team-building activities)
- Team/family events for you and your relatives
- An annual retreat in the Slovak mountains (end of January)
- Marriage and new-born child contributions
Digi Talents programme benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Moldova. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career and more information at https://digitalents.md
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Covering travel costs to Slovakia and back to Moldova,
• Financial support to cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in Slovakia and your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the amount of up to 800 EUR/month.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and
after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia,
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you must fill out the application at https://digitalents.md/apply-form/. If you have any questions, contact us via emails email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief description of the company
We are currently one of the largest IT service providers in Central and Eastern Europe with offices in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey and Poland. We employ over 800 qualified and experienced specialists from our state of the art delivery centers and technical training facilities. We are strategic partners with leading technology companies including: Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, Avaya, IBM and HP to name a few. Soitron is also one of the very few Cisco Master Unified Communications accredited companies in Europe. More about us at www.soitron.com.
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and Moldovan Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. More information about programme https://digitalents.md
Str: Bratislava, Slovakia