We are looking for an experienced C++ Developer to focus on building and deploying our core systems. The candidate will embrace solving interesting and challenging problems in high-performance distributed systems. The developer will be responsible for building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
If you are excited to use your expertise to improve our solutions, we strongly encourage you to consider this opportunity. Read on to see who we're looking for and what are the top benefits to joining our diverse and enthusiastic team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code;
- Code review and automated testing of C++ code;
- Implement performance and quality modules;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Help non-C++ developers understand and work with C++ modules;
- Seek and take opportunities to grow professionally in the areas of Noction expertise.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of C++ development experience;
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices;
- Good knowledge of STL;
- OOP experience;
- Basic knowledge in MySQL;
- Experience with working in software development teams;
- Familiarity with Python or other scripting language is a plus;
- Past experience with networking development is a big advantage;
- Good level of English (B1+).
Perks & Benefits:
- Health/Life Insurance - Benefit from the exclusive life and health care compensation packages offered by the country’s top insurance companies.
- Work/Life Balance - Set your own schedule and achieve a perfect work/life balance, while meeting the demands of our business.
- Meal Tickets - Benefit from the free lunch vouchers to have a meal at your convenience at a range of restaurants and cafes.
- Competitive Salary - A fair, competitive compensation for top talent with ongoing salary surveys, reflecting the up-to-date market rates.
- New Parent Compensation - Generous financial compensation policy for both birthing and non-birthing parents, and great support to those becoming a parent!
- Sport Reimbursement - Enjoy the benefits of exercise and get reimbursement toward your fitness center membership fees.
- Yoga & Pilates - Regular classes within the office that help us to build muscle strength, release any tension and improve coordination.
- No Dress Code - A modern office, without a tedious dress code. Wear what you feel confident in, and express your personal style.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs at: email@example.com
Lev Tolstoi 63
Str: Lev Tolstoi 63