Our client is part of an international, challenging, and friendly environment. You will have the opportunity to use the latest .NET and modern web technologies to design and build new components and features for our large-scale web applications, create automated tests and make sure the software lives up to our high-quality standards in a growing platform. Agile is the Methodology that we like! You can be part of an experienced and dynamic agile team and will be involved in all the phases of a software development product lifecycle, from requirements analysis and design through implementation, testing, and deployment.
Do you have a solid Computer Science background, relevant industry experience, and a passion for clean code? Come and meet us!
- Contribute to the life of an agile team;
- Perform Code Reviews;
- Unit Testing ( back-end mostly), Test-Driven Development, Integration Testing;
- Consider performance tuning, improvements and focus on quality standards.
- 4+ years of industry experience;
- Experience in .Net and C# development is essential;
- Web application development using ASP.NET Core WebAPI;
- Good command of SQL databases (preferably Oracle).
Nice to have
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs;
- Experience in programming / writing of unit test, TDD using xUnit, Moq or other frameworks;
- Dependency Injection containers knowledge (Windsor Castle or others);
- Experience with NoSQL databases (CouchBase, Redis, MongoDB);
- Experience in solving performance issues (profiling, query optimization, caching);
- Knowledge about Dependency Injection containers and techniques;
- Experience in using Docker containers and Ansible scripting;
- Experience in Single Page Application development (using Vue JS, React or Angular - nice to have), CSS, Less.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional training;
- Continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Additional Health Insurance.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at the Stefanini Group, we value plurality and equity, regardless of race, sexual orientation, disability, age, ancestry, religion, gender, and nationality. We understand and encourage the importance of being you!
It's best to apply today because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at Iulia.Ionesie@stefanini.com and we'll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over 35 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 41 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.