Allied Testing is looking to hire an experienced AWS Data Engineer to work in a distributed platform support team for a foreign customer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating/managing AWS Data Analytics suite
- Work with distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
- Building and supporting real-time data pipelines
- Design and build data extraction, transformation, and loading processes by writing Step functions or custom data pipelines
Technical/Functional Skills Needed:
- Must have 3-5 years experience with AWS data services
- Working experience on building and supporting real-time data pipelines using AWS Glue, Redshift/Spectrum, Kinesis, Firehose, Pyspark, EMR, and Athena
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with AWS solutions including S3, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Redshift, and AWS RDS
- Experience in the design and build of data extraction, transformation, and loading processes by writing Step functions or custom data pipelines
- Nice to have experience working on Hadoop, Data Bricks
- Familiarity with log formats from various AWS services such as S3 server access, CloudFront distribution, Lambda execution, ELB, Container execution, etc.
- Experience in creating AWS Lambda functions using Python or R scripts
- Familiarity with AWS infrastructure-related services such as AWS VPC, EC2 Instances, Network policies, and Cloud Watch
- Experience operating very large data warehouses or data lakes.
- Solid communication skills and team player.
- Knowledge of Data Security, Engineering, and Operational Excellence using standard methodologies.
Apply now and join our team!
- A stable employer with more than 20 years of experience in the field of information technology
- The chance to work with international giants in the field of banking and trading and brokerage platform
- Competitive salary package
- Integration in a dynamic and friendly working environment
- Nice office and convenient location (office in the center / remote work models)
- Official employment and social package
- Tasty Lottery / Welcome Package
- Loyalty day off
- Internship programs
- Free library with a wide range of books in the field
- Licensed programs for personal development
- Complimentary coffee break and snacks
For submitting the CV, please, follow the link below: