Enabld is an international company with over 7 years of experience in software development, customization, infrastructure management, and systems integration for businesses in the telecom industry.
As a global tech-enabler, we are helping service providers solve technology challenges via functional solutions rather than having to build everything in-house.
We have extensive expertise in the Telecom industry, with founders and seasoned experts coming from leading international telecom operators. Our main offices are in Brussels, Los Angeles, Chisinau.
Our company provides services around the world. We ensure powering of future business communications today by using the most advanced technologies.
For our Moldavian office we are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
About Your Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales or Account Management mainly in the SMS or CPaaS business
- Experience in buying/selling SMS and SMS VAS
- SMS platforms knowledges
- SMS interconnection knowledge desired
- Extensive network across SMS aggregators and CPaaS
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced written and verbal English (upper-intermediate level)
What You Will do:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Manage our SMS interconnection and VAS sales strategy
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with periodical review
- Opportunity to work for a global-growing telco solutions provider
- Smart, cool, and dedicated team
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture
- Flexible working hours (you can choose the time you want to start and end the working day: 8:00-17:00, 9:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00).
- Working from home, office or hybrid
- Professional trainings and certifications in line with the company’s policy
- Referral bonus
- Fitness/sport bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- Loyalty and corporate holiday’s gifts
- Additional vacation days
- Game room, barbeque zone, team events and company parties
- Moldova's office is in the most eco-friendly place in Chisinau
Join us now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org