Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2200+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Moldovan R&D center to 150 professionals by the next year we are actively looking for a strong Ruby Developer.
He/she will help us further build our сapability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team in Moldova.
Our Ruby on Rails Developers sit on our Platform engineering team to build and maintain the core set of systems that power the ecosystem, an online ordering interface and network of dozens of mobile payments apps (maybe even the ones you use to order lunch) and point-of-sale integrations. We are a team of smart, highly motivated engineers that place a high value on writing well crafted, thoroughly tested, and maintainable code. We’re growing quickly and are taking on the exciting challenges of keeping up with new product development while scaling our services to support higher volume and more clients.
Ruby, Rails, PostgreSQL, Git
- 4+ years professional software development experience with a modern web framework like Django or Rails;
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or ample real-world experience;
- Previous experience with relational database design fundamentals (PostgreSQL);
- Distributed version control expertise with Git.
What Do We Offer?
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Competitive salary and full social package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Rest/Game Room;
- Multisport card;
- Paid Lunches;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).